Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's wrong with me?

Never give up. Keep searching, keep trying. Everyone has a talent, you just have to search for it, even if it means going through hard times or feeling depressed or even traveling all the time. Practice your guitar, try playing other instruments, do sports, sing, write, do something that can impress people. Once you find your hidden talent you'll feel really good :) Maybe you're good in gymnastics or something? Keep studying. Don't get the impression that people don't like you, try finding things you have in common. I know this girl that used to think I was really weird and stupid but I started talking to her more often and gave her things and I tried to be nice, and now we're pretty good friends. Just don't give up :) I really hope this helps and I'm so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment