Thursday, August 18, 2011

Help!!!! I need a psychotherapy tutor, teacher or lecturer to help me with this subject.?

I want help to understand this subject....i have been enrolled on this course by distance learning...and its really very difficult for me to study without any proper study material....I can't study this way all on my own. Its like an illiterate told to write an essay. Please is there anybody who could help me with this problem.....Could somebody Tutor me on this subject....Dont tell me to search on google or anywhere else as i had tried it at first and i have read a lot of articles.....books...videos....but nothing gave me the thing that i wanted for my course and ignments. I just need a tutor please somebody help me out...i'd be really thankful to them all of my life. Thanks in advance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment