Sunday, August 14, 2011

Whats wrong with me what do i do............?

Nothing seems to be going right for me anymore. Ever since i left my hometown for a different school in the middle of my junior year of highschool everythings changed. I used to have a good number of friends decent grades and well not anymore this is 2 years later i am now in my freshman year of college. I flunked every single cl in my 1st semester and 2nd semester. My counselor told me I wasn't going to graduate. I didn't have any friends for that whole year. I was gaining weight I attempted suicide. My senior year of highschool things got a lil better I worked my *** off and I was going to graduate...I had made some friends got my first gf.....lasted about a week but my confidence went up. Me and her stayed friends.....she was sending naked pictures to older guys around 25+ and she was 16 I asked her about it. She told the school I was haring her and I was just looking out for her....she told the school she wasn't comfortable being at the school with me there. My friends stop hanging out with me as much because they were friends with her also. They started avoiding me and I started hanging out by myself again. The school guy just asked me to stay away from her and not say anything to her or talk about her I said no problem. I did what he asked. then out of nowhere 3 months later after me pretty much ignoring the fact that she was in existence. she called the cops on me saying i was haring her. they threatened to arrest me on a misdeamenor on her word....it didnt' end up happening i ended up leaving that school the very next day and went back to my old school and lived with my grandma...till the end of the school year. I hung out with my old friends things were going great I was getting back in shape i was hanging out with friends every day. then i had a new friend over the house.....I went to take a shower and well the next day my grandma talked to me because she said there was money missing. my well not friend anymore stole 200 dollars from her and I never saw him again. And to this day she believes I took it. my dad believed i took it my mom didn't though. and no i didn't take it.... didn't do much over the summer. During the fall i went to college and i had also enlisted into the marines. I was 2 months in and they found out about some health problems I lied about. I am no longer allowed in the military.... my friends from my old school no longer hang out with me I have no friends in the town i currentely live in. My dad kicked me out of the house because I didn't want to go to church. my mom brought me back. They almost got a divorce but i convinced my mother not to. Because it would of upset her. ever since coming back from bootcamp after being discharged I haven't gone out in almost 4 months now well with friends.. because I dont have any at all. im going to school again. I'm outgoing I talk to people Im not awkward around people. I haven't kissed a girl in a while. I just dont know what to do anymore every decent decision i seem to make blows up in my face....right now im going to school to be a english teacher. im 19 now. still friendless im not overweight or anything Im very well hygiened I dress nice Im in good shape. Im not that shy. I walk with confidence even though i dont have a lot to be confident about. I hold the doors up for people. I give people money for the bus fare when they need it. I talk to people Im very friendly Im a decent looking guy i believe. I just can't seem to make any friends or the right decisions.... its starting to get to me. I'm finding myself upset more and its making it harder for me to walk with my head up high. I dont want to make my parents or any relatives worry. But i dont know what to do anymore....someone help plz...

No comments:

Post a Comment