Saturday, August 13, 2011

How to make someone fall in love with you? I would like tips on how to make someone fall for me? Help?

I have a situation. I met someone a month or two ago. All was fine for me until a week ago and then I fell. lol... I told them, that was my first mistake, admitting I had feelings. He said he didnt feel the same. Although there seemed to be alot of pion etc. Is there anyway to remain in his life at a distance and yet still flirt or pique his interest more? I would love any and all help from the community. New to dating here so not really sure what I am doing yet. Its only been a few days since they found out I had feelings and now they hardly call at all. I would like to salvage at least a good foundation for a friendship, to say the least. Ok look forward to hearing back any feedback. Thanks a million everone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment