Thursday, August 11, 2011

What can happen if you leave your ID at home and you give the police officer a false name?

I'm really curious as to what could happen, because my friends always talk about doing it when they get caught jaywalking across the street to the campus, and there's very often a Fullerton police officer waiting at the corner of the campus driveway to stop and cite students that cross over from the apartment complex in the middle of the road when they are supposed to go down to the crosswalk to cross legally. One time my friend was walking with me to campus and we decided to jaywalk, and I was like dude I don't want a ticket, and he was like just say your name is "Brad Thompson" or something like that! What would the officer do if something like that was to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment