Wednesday, August 10, 2011

She's engaged to her overseas gf but wasn't faithful.?

I met this girl who has a gf who is overseas (she was kicked out of the contry when her visa expired). this girl is attractive although her gf is not attractive at all and very masculine. anyhow we have had a few times and have been friends with benefits, she pursued me pretty heavily and always tells me how hot I am. she also was dating another girl just before me. anyhow her gf from overseas whom she hasn't seem in months proposed to her over the phone and they are engaged now. this girl told me her gf doesn't care what she has done and she knows all about the women she has been sleeping with and still wants to marry her. she has still been calling/texting me to hang out. what is ya'lls take on what is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment