Monday, August 8, 2011

Help please...I'm going through a really hard time?

Yesterday was my last day at work in a job I loved, saying bye to colleagues I really like. I knew it was coming as the business is having a hard time. Then I had to attend the funeral of a friend's father later on in the day and last night I was looking forward to a date with a guy I met a couple of weeks ago. In fact we had really hit it off and had been out about 6 times. Guess what? He ended the date with 'Can't we be friends? He just wanted to be alone'. I feel so dejected. I came home, luckily saw a friend online started chatting to him and he has invited me for a drink this evening and for dinner with his friends. I'm wondering why I'm having such a hard time. Any advice please?

No comments:

Post a Comment